Popular Posts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life is Bloody Good!

Picture shows me whoring a coat on Trademe. No buyers.

Had a really sexy dream about the guy who plays Eric from True Blood. One of those dreams that was so real, I can still taste his skin.

In 'real life', I am recovering from the Flu, nothing compared to the hacking horror of illness in the merciless Korean primary school system, but enough to have tired me out and slowed me down.

The Net update:

I've said I'll catch up with Mr Chambray again. He is so named for his light denim-like shirt, a popular choice in the 1980's and briefly revisited as a fashion look for girls under 25.

He was a perfectly nice man with very beautiful eyes, we talked easily and I did wonder if maybe there could be chemistry. The thing that might throw a spanner into those works is his taste in music.

The Scorpions. I think they're a dodgy hair metal band from the early 1980's. Youtube it. You'll see what I mean.

Ok, just you tubed them myself and they would best be known for 1988's 'Wind of Change', which has that nice whistling at the start. They've been around since the 70's, and the lead singer is a man who insists on keeping his hair long and fluffy even when it's receding on the top.

Having said that, I have gone out with people with varying taste levels when it comes to music, and sometimes those with 'the best taste' are a bit prone to being judgemental and arseholey anyway. Remember Mr Arrogant? He had the BEST taste in music, but he was such a dick head.

I have a coffee date thismorning at 11. I think. Wait, I'll check my phone.

So yes, I'm having coffee with what looks like might be a nice, normal-ish man who has quite good taste in music and very good eyebrows. Lush and thick. Mr Eyebrows!

As far as life goes in general, I have been catching up with The Sexy Ex every now and then for more than a cup of tea. It's just as well really. I was feeling quite strange about my sudden longing for Wylie, The Engineer, but once I'd caught up with TSE I calmed down again. Got it all back in perspective.

I know that TSE and I are not meant to be together in the long term. We have tried so many times, but he really can't commit. That's ok, our arrangement seems to be working well for both of us. I don't feel attached, but it is lovely to spend the time together once every two weeks or so.

As for Creating the Life you Want ... it all seems to be going rather well doesn't it? I have a great job, I'm saving up to visit (hopefully) Claire in Vietnam at the end of the year (or November-ish) and I adore my flatmate and friend Tenika. I'm getting on well with Feather from work, and I actually tidied my room yesterday and it looks fucking amazing. God I have good taste.

So yes, I can list all these things, but more than that is this feeling of contentment that runs through me. I love focusing on what is good and what's actually working well each day. I wake up and I ly in bed thinking of things I am grateful for. I seem to be surrounded by kind and helpful people where ever I go. Life is bloody good.





No comments: