Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mr Eyebrows ....

Here I am in my nice room with my furry beast of love, Tosca, or Tosser as she is sometimes known.

Today's card of inspiration from E Hicks:
"As you look for things to appreciate, praise, or enjoy, you achieve vibrational harmony with your own Source (higher self), and with all that is good. And then, the powerful Law of Attraction brings more good things to you."

Yeah baby, bring it!
You know what I like to do? I'll sometimes look in the mirror and say to myself 'yeah, you are a bit sexy and good looking arent' you'. So much better than lamenting the latest wrinkle or whatever it is that I'm supposed to be worried about. I think I've been preparing for getting older since I was about 19, so I should be fine with it.

Being in NZ is so much better for one's sexual ego (and options). The Internet Dating Scene is rife with horny men (and if sex alone is what you want, you are spoilt for choice).

Mr Eyebrows:
Goddamit it, he's hot. We got on really well, he sparkled his eyes at me, we went on date two on Tuesday and then got all kissy bannana. Trouble is, think I broke some rule or something, talked way too much about deep things and may have scared him. He is a Cancerian after all, and aren't they prone to scuttling under rocks and hiding?
Yeah, I should (and I don't mean this) be following those rules about keeping things light. I just can't though. It's boring. If I want light, I'll talk to someone in a shop.

We're still in contact, but I feel like he's pulled back and now I've gone 'oh shit, he knows how much I liked him and he's JUST NOT THAT INTO ME'.

Can't really see how that's possible, I'm a fucking catch! I have no insane ex partners, no children, no debt (ok, let's not count student loans) and I'm dynamite in the sack (not that he knows that yet).

So I'm going to do what E Hicks suggests. What went well? I met a sexy, intelligent, honest man who spent time with me and was kind and interesting. I'll just calm myself down a bit. God, it's the hormones I think. Yes, coming up to Moon Time physically and literally.

Gotta go to work now, going to run late otherwise.

love ya, send me a relationship success vibe will you?


No comments: