Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Disappointed , but that's ok. Rejection sucks balls.

God, rejection sucks balls doesn't it?

The End of Mr Eyebrows

Even though I have about 10 other men on the dating website who are interested in meeting me, I of course get all excited about one person with great eyebrows. He's nothing like what I'd normally go for either, but he really had something in him ... maybe it was magic saliva?

I continue to be positive in my expectations. There isn't much else one can do in Love, or we'll all end up being cynical old shit heads who drink too much and masturbate excessively and cry ourselves to sleep. Ha ha!

I dunno, I think Mr Eyebrows just had this quality I felt 'at home' with. He felt like a real person who was being honest with me. Maybe he was, but he didn't tell me that he 'doesn't really know' what he wants from life until today (I did ask if he was still processing a prior relationship, had to get this all over with). Nope, reckons he's dealt with his last relationship. Just doesn't know what he wants and thinks I'm 'sweet'. Sweet. Jesus. Thanks. Sigh.

How can anyone get to be 45 and not know what they want? No, I'm not being silly, I'd really like to know. I don't get it. I've known what I wanted since I was five. To love and be loved. To sing. To make people laugh. To be understood and to understand.Oh no. I AM SWEET. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

A SUCK it, so be it. I am sweet. There, I admit it.

The Sexy Ex visited last night. Bought over chicken and veges and had a shared meal with my flattie and her son. We all watched True Blood together and crapped ourselves with excitement. It was really sweet.

xxx






No comments: