Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Radio Love Song | Amplifier NZ Music

Radio Love Song | Amplifier NZ Music

This is Marconi Receiver, my friend Tam's band. I'm very proud of her and want to share them with you, The Entire World (well, the parts of the world viewing this blog anyway).  Hello to you in Russia, Vietnam, USA, Aussie, Germany, Kuwait, The Netherlands, Korea, France ... all these amazing beautiful places I'd love to visit one day. Check out Marconi Receiver and if you can, buy Radio Love Long for less than two NZ dollars. That's probably 20 cents in Aussie! That's Tam in the black top! She's amazing (kind as well as beautiful and brainy, I know, it hardly seems fair but someone's got to do it all I suppose).

Marconi Receiver


I've had a lovely day despite a horribly sore throat. Took mum back into town to catch her bus, but decided to call into the fancy restaurant in Cornwall Park for a cuppa. We got a scone and it was the smallest scone you've ever seen. It was a sad little scone. My coffee was very good though. Mum and I were dressed for warmth more than glamour and enjoyed observing people. One of the waiters was a handsome actor that had a brief relationship with an old ex friend I have referred to as The Fish. Another waiter had a really fascinating face, he looked very aloof, (we imagine he was bored beyond belief) and yet when he smiled it was as if the sun had come out ever so briefly.Very blue eyes.

Mum told me about John Travolta, how the staff member of a hotel (?) has been fired for telling on him for being unfaithful. What caught mum's attention was that this staff member (male) said John T was into draping fabric over the bum (before or after relations, I'm not entirely sure). Draping. So mum and I are giggling about that "ooh, hold it right there, got to just drape this before I can get turned on." Evidently the draping aspect goes on for some time. That's the foreplay or something.
Mum leans forward over her cup of English breakfast tea
 "gosh, you just never know what will turn people on do you?"
"No mum," I replied "you really don't".
We're silent for a moment. Obviously we're imagining it. John Travolta bent over with a nice swathe of satin draped thoughtfully over his rounded buttocks. Sure sounds better than asphyxiation, but hey, I'm not one to judge.Go for it John. Drape hard. I went to the bathroom, and when I returned, the waiter with the dark hair and interesting face was leaning down and talking to my mum. I was a little taken aback for as soon as I sat down mum said (with a bit of a twinkle)
 "he wanted to know if you were married!"
Anyway, he's from Israel, seems like an interesting fellow. He asked for my number; he wants to take me to a movie at the Rialto (that's a better class of movie, shows things from all over the world. Sometimes too heavy for me.) I said okay. Cos you know I do like an adventure, whether it's a new place or person. I have to admit I don't know much about Israel, though my Nanna travelled there about a year before she died which is cool.

God I'm thirsty. Must have a wine, it'll do my throat good, surely. Urgh, don't want to feel ill tomorrow! Better go to bed nice and early.

Love and light
:)

No comments: