Popular Posts

Friday, April 19, 2013

Jaime Lannistar! Oh My God! Osho Meditation again.

In case you were not aware of it, I am happily addicted to 'Game of Thrones'. If you are also of this slack jawed and wide eyed persuasion then you've already seen the third episode of the third season. If you haven't, then who am I to give the game away? I am the person who keeps thinking JAIME LANNISTER'S HAND!!!

I have to admit I'm a bit lost as to what's going on with the actual war and all the subterfuge, it's the passion and human vulnerability that has me by the ovaries.
I visited The Painter and Miss Monday last week and I bet they know what's going on with the politics side of it. I've decided to re-name her. Miss Monday will no longer do. The Muse is better. I like that. The Painter and his Muse. Anyway, we all like GOT, but I hadn't yet seen episodes two and three. If I had known, I would have realised The Muse has chairs similar to the ones shifted around by Cersei and then Tyrion when they're having a meeting with their dad. 
"Yes Candice, I am also thinking of you".
I'm sure people must be having GOT evenings all over the world, whipping out rustic mugs, fashioning strange ensembles out of fur and silk, discussing which characters they'd sleep with and in what order. John Snow is adorable, but I think Tyrion's body gaurd, Bronn, is also quite do-able. 

I enjoy trying to figure out who is the most despicable, yet I am quite attached to them too. 'King' Joffrey is the best villian I think I've ever seen. I have just tried to write a sentence that can capture his brand of Nasty Mental, and I can't. Such good acting. He's perfected the look of absolute disdain, as if there's a maggot under his nose. Remember when Sansa fancied him back in the first series? Ah, seems so long ago, dear sweet Sansa (and yes, you start talking like that when you've just watched an episode or two).

I went to an Osho Meditation again last night. This time it was Kundalini Meditation which involved shaking, dancing, meditating and then resting. I arrived late and a hot Brazilian girl did too. We weren't sure whether to go in. 
"The theeng ees I do not know what to do" she said
"Oh, I read about it, you allow energy to pass through you as you stand there until you notice what wants to shake. So then you shake, but not all on purpose. Don't make the shake. Allow the shake to make you. Then you dance around. Then you rest. Let's go in."

We went in and I really didn't think I'd be able to shake. I stood there. I relaxed. I took notice of my breath, and then how my knees felt a bit weaker than the rest of me. I relaxed my knees and they began to shake a little, and soon I let myself be taken by it. The shaking. Erratic. Not beautiful shaking like some of the others in the room. Mine reminded me of that kicking feeling you get when you're low on magnesium. Went with it. Felt good.
Then the dancing. Amazing to dance around in a trance like state with such freedom. I felt very Kate Bush, especially since I was wearing this insane black onesie that I got from an op shop for about $3. Excellent dance outfit it turns out. People were very free with their dancing, it all looked very LSD (in a good way). Towards the end when people were winding down from the dancing, one girl twisted herself into a pretzel in the middle of the room. I thought that if I were a man I might have got a hard on. Even her tracksuit pants couldn't diminish the charm of such flexibility. 

Afterwards a few of us went for a drink at a bar that used to be an Organic Butchery. Wylie Cyote texted "What r u up to?". I told him and then I texted "Watch your drinking". I went and got a bit of snapper from the takeaways first, I was so hungry. At the bar I drank water. 

I'm gearing up for Vipassana in May. I'm scared of going without writing or coffee (two of many requirements of the course). You also can't speak to anyone, but I think I'll go and talk to birds if I have to.

I had a really good conversation with The Rooster on Thursday too. I couldn't help but feel a swell of wary love. I'll see him next week - I still want to give him the hideous Gary Glitter LP for his birthday as a joke. Wanna be in my gang? 

Also 'in talks' with The Sexy Ex about the nature of our friendship. Would like to have a reasonable outcome there, but it's all gone a bit strange. Perhaps cutting off contact with him altogether really is the best course of action. Seems a bit sad after 8 years, but even the best of friendships sometimes reach their completion date.

And so here's to friends, to lovers ... to Jaime Lannister and his hand! Wah!!!!










No comments: