Popular Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Man With Eyes to Keep Me.

Hey.
You know that date I told you about quite some weeks ago? It's going well enough  to render me almost private. I know. Who'd have thought it was possible? 

I've been really busy completing my certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist which has been absolutely fantastic. I have learned such a lot and enjoyed meeting amazing people from around New Zealand who were also on the course. One of the main things I did with self hypnosis was to create various recordings for myself on topics varying from increasing my ability to tidy up to attracting a kind, sexy, funny and intelligent boyfriend. Done and done.

My 'money hypnosis' has also worked, but the job I've recently been offered clashes with my English classes for SHAKTI clients (domestic abuse surviviors). The job I'm turning down could have been ideal, and I know what I'm doing doesn't make sense financially, but if I walk away from the commitment to these women then it may have other repercussions I can't currently forsee. I'd rather make ends meet a bit longer than let people down. 

I also feel confident that the work I'm doing is valuable in a way that surpasses the dollar.

And so there it is for now. I'm so tired. Had an amazing weekend with my lovely new man. The man with eyes to keep me. 

xxx



No comments: