Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Heart Break?

31st January 2013: Things aren't looking too rose tinted on the Love front. It had all been going so well though darlings! I'm starting to wonder if Waiheke is a little bit jinxed for me as I seem to have the most intense and heart breaking experiences there.

I don't know if My Love is able to continue being in a relationship. I do know that he has loved me over the last four months, but it is possible that it was infatuation and that this is now wearing off. If that's the case, there really isn't much I can do about it. This all came about on Saturday and Sunday, so it's all very fresh.

Of course I've done my crying, my almost vomitting and my 'but I can't believe it' stuff. That's just a given isn't it? What I've now done is create a Heartbreak Hypnosis for myself to help process the shock I've been in over the last five days. Fortunately friends are being absolutely incredible (again!). The difference with this pain is that this was something Real. You know I was really bummed about The Painter last year ... and much of that was due to a fantasy and hope of love. This time I truly got what I wanted, and I stand by the adage that it is better to have loved and lost.

I have not lost faith. I still believe in love. I still think relationships can work, even when there are challenges and arguments. We shall see.

No comments: