Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Okay. I'm weak and I don't feel guilty about it.


A good kiss with the one who isn’t the one

What’s going on with the taste of your tongue?
   It’s so good
It tastes like something I need

Let’s make arrangements then
   You are not the one
No
You are not the one
I say laughing
  but the taste of you is good
and death can happen any time

Taste
and see
the only way I ever stop kissing you
Is if
I’m kissing someone else

That’s why you cut me off / cos you know we aren’t meant to live our lives together, we aren’t meant to have babies, we aren’t meant to fight over the bills, the housework, the way you eat your food, how pedantic I get over blankets

You said
I’m not the one for you
and
I agree

You are not the one
And we laugh
And laugh
And keep kissing
   We say ‘not many people kiss very well’ and marvel at how we never stop finding out more in each other’s mouths.  You go out with a couple of girls in the right age bracket and are not moved. I go out with a man in the right age bracket and am not moved. I notice stupid things and wonder if I'm shallow.
He says some really interesting thing and I try to notice what’s good about him.

You tell me you did the same. Tried to notice the good, but boredom crept in. 

I’m still somewhat annoyed with you, but you don’t mind. You quite like it when I’m just a little bit mean to you. No wonder it won’t work, I’m far too kind for the likes of you. When you read this you’ll laugh.

Our kisses are better than the sex most people are having (a bold claim!)

So forgive me my weakness
but the taste
the taste
the taste!

By Candice.

Me n Toscat.



No comments: