Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

Got a new Flat! Got a little jobbie! Nanna's Ashes tomorrow!

Holy full moon dogs!

My heart has been beating way too fast all day, cos it's all UNFOLDING and now I'm trying to keep up with my own life!

I went and got an amazing healing with Karen from The Healing Company last week. At least I think it was last week, my ability to measure time is not always reliable. She was kind yet professional as usual, and this time really focused on my breathing. She said I really need to breathe slowly and 'get grounded' every day, and that this takes 20 minutes, not 2 minutes. So that's what I've been doing every day since, and crisp my biscuits and bake me a pie, it's really helping. I would totally recommend her services. I always feel that something has been dealt with or revealed and feel it's a real investment in my mental and spiritual health.
Karen Reid
http://www.thehealingcompany.co.nz/

Since that visit, I found a place to live. My brand new land lady liked me and recommended a job interview at the place she works. It's an organisation that assists ethnic women in building up skills and confidence after going through women's refuge. The job is only part time, and it's low pay, but to teach English to women who have been through hell sounds exactly like my cup of tea. It was emphasised that a big part of the job is being motivational and empathetic. Done!

So now I just need another job as this one won't pay enough to live on. The universe seems prepared to deliver right now. I just have to keep breathing and meditating, then I can be the magnet for All The Good Things!

Mum and I are going to Whanga this weekend to (scatter or bury?) Nanna's ashes. Nanna's youngest son Robert is buried in the Whangamata cemetary; he died when I was 10 and he was 13. My mum never recovered from that really. You can trace my mum's 'issues' pretty clearly to that event. She'd managed so well for so long, but her little brother dying in a freak accident was just too much to bear.

This is going to be a family event, so my Aunty Noeline is flying in from Oz, my cousin Brian and his partner will be there, my Uncle Bruce and his kids, and my cousin Helga. Sort of weird because I'm not close to these people, though I do have a soft spot for most of them. A couple of them have just not connected with me at all, though I have tried. I have to respect the fact that they don't have to be close just because they're family! I wish Claire was here, and of course it will feel strange that Karen (Bruce's ex wife) won't be there. I feel close to both of them. I've decided it will be a good process anyway, a nice little road trip. Mum and I will put on CD's and sing in the car.

I can't get an appointment with the doctor who knows a good deal about ADD until May 10th! Geeze, that's a bit of a wait, but I guess I've waited all my life so another few weeks won't matter.

So, got a nice place to live, a bit of work and a Hilton cluster puff luxury pillowtop mattress topper. The latter has seriously changed my life. I feel like I'm sleeping on a warm cloud. If I get a little bit of insomnia, it doesn't seem so bad, because I'm awake to feel my cluster puff mattress topper. I ly there smiling to myself. Not like the Joker in Batman. Like a girl in a 1970's soft focus advertisment for shampoo.

Okay my little cluster puffs, go forth and do what you will!! Love Cx









No comments: